Uncategorized

The circus around Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg’s much-vaunted fight is getting even stranger, with suggestions the bout could happen in the Colosseum

Both Zuckerberg and Musk are reportedly dead serious about the fight.

The bizarre beef between Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg has taken an even stranger turn. The dueling billionaires have been offered the Colosseum in Rome as the location for their impending cage match by the Italian government.

According to TMZ, which spoke to sources with “direct knowledge” of the situation, Italy’s Minister of Culture reached out to Zuckerberg earlier this week, and both parties are apparently on board with the idea. “Some chance fight happens in Colosseum,” Musk tweeted early Friday morning.

TMZ reports that Zuck’s people passed on the invitation to UFC president Dana White, who in turn had his people contact the Minister. With both Zuckerberg and Musk evidently serious about this fight, the question at this point seems less of if it’s going to happen, but when and where.

This whole thing started last week when Musk, perturbed at Meta’s plans to launch a competitor to Twitter reportedly to be called Threads, facetiously challenged Zuckerberg to a cage match in a tweet. But while Musk may have been shitposting, the Facebook co-founder quickly accepted the invitation, as he recently won gold and silver medals in his first jiu-jitsu tournament. And so far, Musk has not backed down.

Both men have reportedly been negotiating with White multiple times per day for over a week about making the fight happen. The biggest issue is the height and weight disparity, as Musk, 51, stands at six-foot-one and weighs in at over 200 pounds, while Zuckerberg, 39, is five-foot-seven and closer to 150 pounds.

However, it remains to be seen whether the fight will actually go down at the Colosseum. As TMZ points out, large events have not been held at the 2,000-year-old amphitheater in hundreds of years. The last time was in 2003, when Sir Paul McCartney performed inside the Colosseum for an exclusive charity show. But that was only for 400 people who paid up to $1,500 for a ticket.

Related Posts

Michelle Obama doesn’t hold back when asked about dating someone who isn’t ‘financially sound’: ‘I married one’

Michelle Obama reflected on dating her now-husband, Barack Obama, before he started his career and found financial success. During Wednesday’s episode of her “IMO” podcast, the former first…

‘Petulant Man-Child’ Elon Musk Publicly Acknowledges Alleged Baby With Ashley St. Clair — & the Messy Issue of Child Support

Elon Musk’s family drama is once again making headlines. In case you’re not up to speed on his huge family and the mother of his 14 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥ren, let us try…

Homeowners ‘handcuffed’ to their homes by $2,000 HOA fees – they’re trapped in houses they don’t want as dues rise

HOMEOWNERS feel handcuffed to houses they no longer want because of sky-high HOA fees – and they’re only getting more expensive. A total of 77 million Americans now…

Golf news: Tiger Woods ‘mess’, Rory McIlroy concerns and Masters star ‘struggling to walk’

Golf fans will undoubtedly be excited about next week’s Masters – but some of the pros could probably use a little more time. The first major of the 2025 season, the Masters, will be…

Phone Call That Killed Tiger Woods & Steve Williams’ Relationship Haunts Former Caddie to This Day: ‘Should’ve Listened’

“I don’t know if time heals, but when you step away from the Tour and sort of reflect on things, I felt it was time,” Steve Williams said, recalling…

Rory McIlroy dubbed ‘best in the world’ but Sir Nick Faldo sends crucial ‘history’ warning

Sir Nick Faldo says Rory McIlroy is playing better than anyone on the planet, but that is only part of the enigma he must crack as he vies to end…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *