Sports

Wallabies on Brown’s radar as Eels star casts wide net in search for new mega deal

Eels star Dylan Brown has not only been shopped around to rival NRL clubs, his agent is also offering him up to Rugby Australia as the next cross-code convert who could help the Wallabies’ 2027 World Cup campaign.

The Kiwi international, who was 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 in Auckland and grew up in New Zealand before relocating to Parramatta as a teenager, is open to the possibility of switching codes as he looks to upgrade his already lucrative Eels deal.

Brown is contracted to the club until the end of 2031 but has get-out clauses which allow him to explore the open market before Round 10 this year and again in three years time.

His manager, Chris Orr, emailed all NRL clubs as well as Rugby Australia, according to a NewsCorp report.

The Wallabies have already landed ex-Roosters star Joseph-Aukuso Suaalii on a multimillion-dollar deal until the end of the 2027 tournament on home soil.

Orr was fuming after his email was leaked to the media earlier this week straight after it was sent to spruik Brown’s services for 2026 and beyond.

“I am disappointed that my actual email to CEO’s/head of football/ NRL coaches/recruitment managers has been leaked within minutes to the media,” Orr wrote.

The email sent by Orr’s Pacific Sports Management agency to unspecified NRL teams described Brown as a “franchise player” and included links to the 24-year-old’s highlight reels.

“Please revert back to Gavin and I on email to register your clubs interest in securing the services of Dylan Brown for season 2026 and beyond,” the email read.

“Once we finalise the level of interest, we will work with you to set up an appropriate time to catch up with Dylan. These type of “Franchise Players” dont [sic] come on the market very often.”

The 24-year-old is currently one part of arguably the best halves combination in the NRL along with Mitchell Moses after Jarome Luai’s cross-town move to the Wests Tigers and is an attractive proposition to a club with salary cap room or a willingness to shuffle pieces around to fit the New Zealand representative into their squad.

Parramatta have retained one of their rising stars with Luca Moretti extending his contract until the end of 2027.

The 24-year-old forward has played 21 games for Parramatta and is likely to be in the game-day line-up for their opening round assignment against the Storm.

“I’m extremely grateful for the opportunity to continue my journey with the Eels,” he said.

“The club has given me everything I need to develop as a player, and I’m looking forward to getting out there and giving my best this year.”

 

Related Posts

Before ninth-inning HR, Shohei Ohtani was stunned by what a fan told him

The Dodgers star revealed the unexpected motivation behind his clutch performance. Shohei Ohtani has already given Dodgers fans plenty to cheer about, but Wednesday night’s walk-off home run came…

ทีมชาติไทยร่วงตามอีก 4 ชาติ สรุปอันดับโลกล่าสุด 11 ชาติอาเซียน เดือนเมษายน 2025

“ทีมชาติไทย” ร่วงตามอีก 4 ชาติ สรุปอันดับโลกล่าสุด 11 ชาติอาเซียน หลังประกาศฟีฟ่าแรงกิ้ง เมษายน 2025 วันที่ 3 เมษายน 2568 สรุปอันดับโลกล่าสุด 11 ชาติอาเซียน หลังจาก สหพันธ์ฟุตบอลนานาชาติ (ฟีฟ่า) ประกาศฟีฟ่าแรงกิ้ง เดือนเมษายน อย่างเป็นทางการแล้ว จากผลงานในฟีฟ่าเดย์รอบล่าสุดในเดือนมีนาคม ปรากฏว่า ทีมชาติไทย ที่คว้าชัยทั้ง 2 นัดในเกมอุ่นเครื่องฟีฟ่าเดย์ ชนะ…

Baseball fans are in awe of Shohei Ohtani’s stunning walk-off home run against the Braves

Just Ohtani doing Ohtani things. The Los Angeles Dodgers have already had an excellent start to their season, but no moment so far has been as electric as superstar…

เผย นักเตะไทย ยู-23 ชุดโดฮา คัพ 2025 ได้เบี้ยเลี้ยงวันละ 1,500 บาท

ตามที่ทีมข่าว Ballthai.com ได้เคยรายงานเรื่องของเงินเบี้ยเลี้ยงของ “ทีมชาติไทย U20” ที่ตกรอบแบ่งกลุ่มชิงแชมป์เอเชีย 2025 ที่จีน ด้วยผลงาน เสมอ 1 นัด และแพ้ 2 นัด แต่ทว่านักเตะที่ไปลุยรายการนี้ ได้เบี้ยเลี้ยงรวมไม่ถึง 10,000 บาท ทั้งที่อยู่ในแคมป์รวม 39 วัน อย่างไรก็ตามทีมงานได้รับข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมว่า ทีมชาติไทย ชุดโดฮา คัพ 2025 ซึ่งเรียกเก็บตัวตั้งแต่วันที่…

EL IMPRESIONANTE HOMENAJE DE NADAL A ALEX EALA TRAS LA DERROTA EN LA SEMIFINAL DEL MIAMI OPEN CONMOCIONA A LOS AFICIONADOS, Y LUEGO LANZA UNA BOMBA IMPRESIONANTE: La da la bienvenida oficialmente como su protegida con un contrato multimillonario sin precedentes

En un sorprendente giro de los acontecimientos en el Abierto de Miami, la leyenda del tenis Rafael Nadal dejó al mundo del deporte asombrado tras un emotivo momento…

ศึกศักดิ์ศรี! ไทย ปะทะ เวียดนาม “โค้ชเวียดนาม” ประกาศกร้าวขอคว้าชัยเหนือ “ทีมชาติไทย U17”

ศึกศักดิ์ศรี! ไทย ปะทะ เวียดนาม “โค้ชเวียดนาม” ประกาศกร้าวขอคว้าชัยเหนือ “ทีมชาติไทย U17” วันที่ 2 มี.ค. 68 ก่อนการแข่งขันฟุตบอลกระชับมิตรรายการพิเศษ ฟุตบอลหญิงทีมชาติไทย U17 พบกับ ทีมชาติเวียดนาม U17 ระหว่างวันที่ 1-4 เมษายน 2568 ณ กรุง ฮานอย สาธารณรัฐสังคมนิยมเวียดนาม ภายใต้การคุมทัพของ “โค้ชมิ่ม” ธิดารัตน์…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *